JAM PHYSICS CRASH COURSE
At the end of academic calendar,every year year on 15 December,TRAJECTORY EDUCATION launches 80 hours classroom crash course. In this course students get all the facilities of our full classroom course.The only difference lies in the duration of contact hours.The classroom lectures focused on important topics from exam point of view. The topics covered in classroom lectures are:
- MECHANICS: central forces,coriolis forces,centre of mass,collision,rolling,angular momentum,Bernoulli principle
- ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM:Polarization of dielectrics,work and energy in electrostatics,amperes law,Faraday law,DC circuit,em waves and its propagation
- MODERN PHYSICS:photoelectric effect and compton effect,postulates of quantum mechanics,particle in one dimensional box,step potential,harmonic oscillator,Q-value and successive disintegration
- MATHEMATICAL PHYSICS: Gauss,Greens and Stokes theorem,linear differential equation of first order,linear differential equation with constant coefficients,Homogeneous linear differential equation,eigenvalues and eigenvectors
- THERMAL PHYSICS:First law and second law of thermodynamics,maxwell boltzmann statistics and black body radiation.
- OSCILLATION,WAVES AND OPTICS:Young double slit experiment,thin films- newton rings,plane transmission grating,polarization of light
- SOLID STATE PHYSICS AND ELECTRONICS:Miller indices,Bragg's law,Zener diode,bipolar junction transistor,operational amplifier,
Course Fee: The total course fee is rupees 15000/-
including service tax. The payment can be made in
cash/cheque/draft.The draft or cheque has to be made in favor
VD INTELLISYS TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED,payable at DELHI.
To buy this course online from www.shopsingh.com,click here