JAM PHYSICS CLASSROOM PROGRAMME
JAM PHYSICS CLASSROOM PROGRAMME
The Classroom Programme for IIT JAM PHYSICS consists of:
- Contact Hours: There is classroom lectures of approximately 200 hours by experienced faculties comprising primarily from IIT graduates and research scholars.The lectures starts from basics and go to advanced level.The batches are of two kinds: Regular and Weekends.For the regular batch,the class timings are from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm,four days a week excluding Saturday and Sunday.For Weekend batch,the classes are held from 3:30pm to 6:30 pm on Saturday and from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm on Sunday. There can be minor variation in class timings on Saturday for weekend batch keeping in view the college schedules of students.During college vacations like inter semester break,mid semester break and summer break,weekend batch become a regular batch .Apart from these extra classes can be scheduled with prior information and consultation keeping in view the progress of course.
- Video Lectures: Apart from classroom lectures,the enrolled students are also provided video lectures comprising of whole syllabus.The total duration of video lectures is approximately 175 hours and cover every bit of IIT JAM syllabus comprehensively.The video lectures can be played on single device( laptop,desktop or mobile). It comes with unlimited time validity and one year support.
- Study Materials: The students are provided study materials in the form of SAMVEDNA Books.These books are published by SAMVEDNA PUBLICATION and authored by TE faculties.The books have been written keeping in mind the need of IIT JAM aspirants and complete in themselves.Following books are provided to students under this course
- IIT JAM PHYSICS
- ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM-VOL-1
- ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM-VOL-2
- MODERN PHYSICS
- MATHEMATICAL PHYSICS-VOL-1
- MATHEMATICAL PHYSICS-VOL-2
- OSCILLATIONS,WAVES AND OPTICS
- THERMAL AND STATISTICAL PHYSICS
- SOLID STATE PHYSICS AND ELECTRONICS
- TIFR PHYSICS
- JNU PHYSICS
- Test Series: The students are put to comprehensive test series for their time to time evaluation and improving their performance in exams.The tests comprises of three kinds:
- Topic-wise tests: These are small learning tests comprising of 30 minutes or 45 minutes.Each tests consists of 10 questions which can be given on our websites or our mobile app.The grades are assigned for each test.These tests are approximately 200 in number.
- Sectional Tests: There are 7 sections in IIT JAM Syllabus.On each section,the students have to give Sectional test.These test are conducted online as well as offline.These tests are strictly on existing IIT JAM Pattern.
Full Length Mock Tests: After completing the whole
syllabus,there are 5 full length tests on complete
syllabus.These tests are also conducted online as well as
- Doubt Clearance:The students can clear their doubts in the class or after the class.If there is some special attention required then students can meet the faculties with prior appointments.
- Discussion Forums: Students are given access to Discussion Forum where they can have academic discussion among their peer groups.Our faculties are also active on the discussion forums and can have constructive intervention in the discussions
- Notification: The students are notified regarding the different entrance exams through our notice boards,websites and TE mobile apps.They are also assisted if they find any difficulties while filling the forms
Course Fee: The total course fee is rupees 32000/-
including service tax. It can be paid in one go or in two
installments.In case of installment plan the first
installment will be rupees 20000/- at the time of admission
and second installment will be rupees 12500/- within a month
from admission.The payment can be made in
cash/cheque/draft.The draft or cheque has to be made in favor
VD INTELLISYS TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED,payable at DELHI.
To buy this course online from www.shopsingh.com,click here
Last modified: Sunday, 19 April 2020, 4:19 PM