CSIR NET COURSE
2. CSIR NET MATHEMATICAL SCIENCE
2.1. ONLINE COURSE
Many students cannot attend our classroom programmes due to various accessibility issues. For those students,TRAJECTORY EDUCATION has come up with the ONLINE COURSE which is supplementary in nature but a complete course in itself and more like alternative to the classroom course.Many students in past have secured very good rank after doing this course.The online course for CSIR NET MATHEMATICAL SCIENCE has following components:
- VIDEO LECTURES: The students opting for this course are provided complete video lectures covering the entire syllabus comprehensive manner.It cover all the ten topics in the syllabus-Linear Algebra,Real Analysis,Abstract Algebra,Complex Analysis,Ordinary Differential Equations,Partial Differential Equation,Calculus of Variation,Integral Equation,Numerical Analysis,Classical Mechanics.The total duration of the video lectures is 180 hours which is equivalent to more than 250 hours of classroom lectures as we do not record the question writing by the teacher and the concepts are repeated several times by the teacher in classroom which is not needed in the video lectures as one can rewind the videos any number of times.The teacher do not wait for the student to solve the questions as done in class.Here,it is not needed as the students can pause the videos and attempt the questions before watching the solutions.So,roughly two hours of classroom lectures reduces to one hour of video lectures.
- STUDY MATERIALS: After student is enrolled into this course,the set of eight books published by SAMVEDNA PUBLICATION is dispatched to them through courier/speed post.The books have been authored by TRAJECTORY faculties who have several years of experience in training students for CSIR NET and other PhD entrance exams and clearly understand the needs of aspirants.The books have comprehensive coverage of all the topics in CSIR NET syllabus.The study material comprises of following books
NET MATHEMATICAL SCIENCE
- LINEAR ALGEBRA
- REAL ANALYSIS
- ABSTRACT ALGEBRA
- COMPLEX ANALYSIS
- ORDINARY DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS
- PARTIAL DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS
- CALCULUS OF VARIATIONS AND INTEGRAL EQUATIONS
- NUMERICAL ANALYSIS
- CLASSICAL MECHANICS
- COMPREHENSIVE ONLINE TEST SERIES:Under this course,students have access to comprehensive test series and get themselves evaluated continuously.The tests are of three kinds
- CHAPTER WISE TEST: After completing each topic or chapter,they can give tests on that topic on our website or mobile app.These chapter wise tests are small test consisting of 10 questions and of 30 to 45 minutes duration.The number of such tests are approximately 200.
- SECTIONAL TEST: After completing each section,students can go for sectional test which are based on existing CSIR NET pattern.There are seven sectional test in all one on each section.
- FULL LENGTH MOCK TESTS:At the end of preparation after
completing whole syllabus,students can tune themselves for final
exam by giving full length mock tests which are simulation of
NET MATHEMATICAL SCIENCE
- DOUBT CLEARANCE:students enrolled in this course can put their doubts on discussion forum at their course page. They can also discuss their doubts with other students in these forums
- NOTIFICATION: We put all the relevant information regarding different entrance exams on our websites. Students are advised to constantly check the updates on our official websites.
Course Fee: The total course fee is rupees 12500/-
including service tax. The payment can be made in
cash/cheque/draft.The draft or cheque has to be made in favor
VD INTELLISYS TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED,payable at DELHI.
To buy this course online from www.shopsingh.com,click here