- IIT Guwahati is the Organizing Institute for JAM 2015.
- JAM 2015 Examination will be conducted ONLINE only as a Computer Based Test (CBT) for all Test Papers.
- All the seven Test Papers of JAM 2015 will be of fully objective type, with three different patterns of questions as follows:
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) : Each MCQ type question has four choices out of which only one choice is the correct answer.
- Multiple Select Questions (MSQ): Each MSQ type question is similar to MCQ but with a difference that there may be one or more than one choice(s) that are correct out of the four given choices.
- Numerical Answer Type (NAT) Questions: For each NAT type question, the answer is a signed real number which needs to be entered using the virtual keypad on the monitor. No choices will be shown for these type of questions.
All candidates have to apply only ONLINE
of documents (except challan) are to be sent to the Organizing Institute. The documents (if applicable) are to be uploaded to the online application website only.