CSIR NET COURSE
1. TRAJECTORY COURSES
1.1. CSIR NET PHYSICAL SCIENCE ONLINE COURSE
For the first time in India,TRAJECTORY EDUCATION has launched a unique online course which is a complete course in itself. The course has been developed not as a supplement to classroom course but as an alternative to the classroom course.It has gone a long way bridging the geographical distance and has brought the CSIR NET training to your home cutting down cost as well time without compromising on the quality.The course ware consists of:
- Video Lectures: Once the students enrolls in this course, the video lectures in PENDRIVE are dispatched through courier/speed post.The video files can be saved in hard disk and can be activated on a single machine using password. The videos has lifetime validity with one year support. The videos have been authored by highly experienced faculties. The total duration of videos is approximately 200 hours and covers the entire syllabus comprehensively.
- Study Materials:After enrollment,the study materials are dispatched along with PENDRIVE through courier/speed post.The study materials comprises of 10 books published by SAMVEDNA PUBLICATION and authored by TE faculties.The books provided under this course are
- CSIR NET PHYSICAL SCIENCE
- CLASSICAL MECHANICS
- ELECTROMAGNETIC THEORY
- MATHEMATICAL PHYSICS
- QUANTUM MECHANICS
- THERMAL AND STATISTICAL PHYSICS
- ELECTRONICS AND EXPERIMENTAL PHYSICS
- ATOMIC AND MOLECULAR PHYSICS
- NUCLEAR PHYSICS
- SOLID STATE PHYSICS
- Comprehensive Online Tests: The online tests are integral components of the online course.The whole plan is that the student will first attend the video lectures of the topic and will read that chapter from the book and after that he/she will give the test on that topic.Keeping this thing in mind,we have divided the test into three categories
- Topic wise test: These are small test on each topic.The tests are of 30-45 minutes duration and consists of 10 questions.The total number of such tests is approximately 200.
- Sectional Test: There are ten sections in CSIR NET PHYSICAL SCIENCE syllabus-Classical Mechanics,Electromagnetic Theory,Mathematical physics,Quantum Mechanics,Thermal and statistical physics,Electronics and Experimental Physics,Atomic and Molecular Physics,Nuclear Physics,Solid State Physics.On each section,we have a sectional test which are strictly based on IIT JAM pattern.
- Full Length Mock Test: After completing the syllabus,there is 5 full length mock tests strictly based on CSIR NET Pattern.This will tune the aspirants for the final exam.
- Discussion Forums:Students are given access to the discussion forum where they can put their doubts and have an academic discussion with other students.Our faculties are also active on these forums.
- Notification: The students are constantly updated regarding the forms of different entrance exams available from time to time through our website and mobile app
- Course Fee: The total course fee is rupees 12500/-
including service tax. The payment can be made in
cash/cheque/draft.The draft or cheque has to be made in favor of
VD INTELLISYS TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED,payable at DELHI.
To buy this course online from www.shopsingh.com,click here
- Course Fee: The total course fee is rupees 12500/- including service tax. The payment can be made in cash/cheque/draft.The draft or cheque has to be made in favor of