IIT JAM MATHS is jointly conducted by IITs and IISc for admission into their two year M.Sc maths,Integrated M.Sc PhD,M.Sc-PhD dual degree and joint M.Sc PhD degree courses.Off late IIT JAM MATHS score has benchmark for admission into other colleges and universities like IISERs,NITs etc.TRAJECTORY EDUCATION has developed a comprehensive integrated classroom course for training students for IIT JAM and other M.Sc entrance exams like ISI,TIFR,CMI,BHU,DU etc.This online course has following components:
- VIDEO LECTURES: The students enrolled in this course are provided recorded video lectures covering all the topics in IIT JAM MATHS Syllabus.These video lectures have been recorded by highly experienced and competent faculties.The video lectures has in depth coverage of every topic,These recorded lectures go a long way in helping students in revision and is a boon for those who miss nt of the classroom lectures due to any reasons.The students who are more sincere can cover the syllabus faster than others.They need not wait for the topic to be covered in the class or at least they can come prepared with the topic in the class beforehand.The total duration of video lectures for IIT JAM MATHS is approximately 80 hours.
- STUDY MATERIALS:The students are provided books published by SAMVEDNA PUBLICATION.The study material comprises of 8 such books:
- IIT JAM MATHS
- INTEGRAL CALCULUS
- DIFFERENTIAL CALCULUS
- DIFFERENTIAL EQUATION
- LINEAR ALGEBRA
- GROUP THEORY
- REAL ANALYSIS
These books have been written in JAM PERSPECTIVE and hence forms complete study materials.The book titled "IIT JAM MATHS" contains all the solved previous years papers of not only IIT JAM MATHS but all other M.Sc entrance exams.
- COMPREHENSIVE TEST SERIES:The students while trained for IIT JAM are put to rigorous tests series. The tests are classified into three categories.
- CHAPTER WISE TEST:We believe in continuous evaluation of students.Once a topic is taught in class, and they have sufficient practice from SAMVEDNA books provided by institute,they are asked for giving test of that particular topic.So,we have test for every topic covered in class.There are approximately 200 such tests,roughly 30 on each sections. These are small tests comprising of 10 questions and of 30 to 45 min duration. These are available online and students can give these tests online through our website or TRAJECTORY mobile app.
- SECTIONAL TEST: The IIT JAM MATHS Syllabus comprises of seven sections- Integral Calculus,Vector Calculus,Differential Calculus,Differential equations,Group Theory,Linear Algebra and Real Analysis.After completing each section, sectional test is scheduled and these test can be given in online as well as offline mode though we persuade students to go for online mode as IIT JAM is conducted online and there is lot of difference in environment of online and offline test.In all there will be seven sectional tests strictly based on IIT JAM Pattern.
- FULL LENGTH MOCK TEST:After completing the whole syllabus and giving all the chapter wise tests and all the sectional tests,now its time to break the fort.To prepare for that we have full length mock test on complete syllabus and strictly based on IIT JAM pattern.We have five full length mock test under this course.These tests can be given online or offline mode.
- DOUBT CLEARANCE:The students can clear any doubt in the class or after the class.There are doubts which requires special attention they they can meet the faculties with prior appointment.
- DISCUSSION FORUM: Students have access to discussion forum on our website www.trajectoyrducation.com where they can have academic discussion with other students.
- NOTIFICATION: The students are kept updated about information regarding relevant entrance exams through our website or mobile app.
- Course Fee: The total course fee is rupees 12500/-
including service tax. The payment can be made in
cash/cheque/draft.The draft or cheque has to be made in favor of
VD INTELLISYS TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED,payable at DELHI.
To buy this course online from www.shopsingh.com,click here